"Let my servant William go and proclaim my everlasting gospel with a loud voice, and with great joy.............."
Doctrine & Covenants 124:88

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Monday, November 25, 2013 HUMP DAY?!!!!


Dear Family,

Happy Thanksgiving! We were eating on Thursday in the house of a member and I looked at the other American Elder and said, It looks like thanksgiving dinner. And he said, yeah but thanksgiving is still a few weeks off. And then I thought about it for a minute and realized that it was really thanksgiving. So strange how the time passes. 

I found out this last week what day I´ll be going home. The old mission secretary knows all the dates and he was trying to make me homesick (didn´t work), but, more than likely, I´ll be boarding the plane 1 year from today. He said I´ll catch the plane the 25 and arrive home the 26th. Holy smokes. How did that happen?  A mission is an extremely short amount of time. 

I think it´s Isaac´s birthday tomorrow, so send him an email if you get a chance. Sounds like he´s doing well in the américa central. 

Good to hear about Grandma and Grandpa, I´m excited for them. Sounds like basketball is going to be great this year.

Love you all so much. I feel so close to my Savior lately. I really feel like I´m getting to know Him. Obedience really is the key to happiness.

Have a great Week!

Elder Barker

No comments:

Post a Comment