"Let my servant William go and proclaim my everlasting gospel with a loud voice, and with great joy.............."
Doctrine & Covenants 124:88

Monday, May 20, 2013

Monday, May 20, 2013


Gee wiz, I love you all so much!

Another week already! Sounds like State Track was fun. Congrats to Kenz, She´s awesome! Was the weather good? Did you get my card/letter yet? The weather is pretty good right now, It got a little bit chilly and we had to wear our suits coats one day. Everyone was complaining how cold it was, and I was just thinking if this is cold than I think I´m going to be just fine this 'winter'. I was reading a talk by Elder Uchtdorf from the conference in October 'Of Regrets and Resolutions' I think... Anyway, one thing he said really stuck out to me. He was talking about enjoying our time and making the most of life. He says, I try to imagine the Savior bustling and hurrying around trying to get a long list of things done, and I can´t see it.  How true is that. I think we all just need to slow down sometimes. Life is super good. Appreciate the little things of life. Remember it´s a journey, not a race ;)

I made German pancakes and Buttermilk (magic) syrup last night, it was awesome. Elder Ribeiro didn´t know what hit him. Thanks for the recipe! P.S. that syrup can´t be very healthy

Hey! Watch out for crazy people with guns in Evanston! What´s that all about? 

Anyway, I love you all. Thanks for your support and love! Feast upon the Words of Christ, the Book of Mormon is true!

Love, Elder Barker

No comments:

Post a Comment