"Let my servant William go and proclaim my everlasting gospel with a loud voice, and with great joy.............."
Doctrine & Covenants 124:88

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Monday, May 27, 2013


Bom dia!

Good to here from you as always! I picked up the package from the mission office this last week. It was awesome! I loved it. And everything was perfect for Elder Ribeiro. He was definitely excited. He says that you´re going to the Celestial Kingdom for sure, Mom. I already knew that. You´re an angel. Getting a package makes me feel a little bit like I´m in the Hunger Games when the little parachutes come floating down from the outside world. It´s a good feeling ;) I loved the letter from Mia. I´ll send her one this week.

Oh, I forgot to tell you, the day after Mother´s day I saw a monkey. Kenzee had asked the day before. It was just a little guy, almost like a Lemur. I got some pictures of it. It just came jumping out of a tree and was sitting on a wall in the street. It was pretty cool :)

Our investigators our doing well. This is the last week of the transfer, which is crazy. I think we´ll have one baptism before the transfer. His name is Guilherme and he´s 18. He has family in the church and says that he received an answer that it´s true. He´s a really good guy.

I can´t believe that school is ending already. Kenzee is too young to graduate! And Jesse already has 8th grade Promotional? What in the world? 

Anyway, I love you all. The Lord is hastening is work, share the gospel with Everyone. I know that Jesus Christ is our Redeemer.

Elder Barker

No comments:

Post a Comment