"Let my servant William go and proclaim my everlasting gospel with a loud voice, and with great joy.............."
Doctrine & Covenants 124:88

Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday, August 19, 2013


Hey family,

Another great week has come and gone. I didn´t email earlier because Elder Nogueira had a meeting for all of the missionaries that are leaving next week. It was a training about life after the mission so they don´t go home AS awkward. The mission really is a different life. So I´ll be getting a new companion next week. It will be my ninth if you count trios and the MTC. 

     I got your pictures mom, but the video didn´t work. And thank you for the Priesthood line of Authority. It´s awesome. How´s Kenzee liking college? Football season already, que bom. 

 

I don´t remember Uncle Bud really well. I think I remember visiting him once. I´m glad you got to go see some of his family. The plan of salvation is real.

 

I ate Subway last week. It was awesome. We did a ´blitz´ in the area of the sisters (Interlagos) and they have Subway and McDonalds. Blitz just means we worked in their area one day. The people there are super wealthy, it´s alot different from where I´m at.

 

I´ve been thinking a lot about Family History work lately. I have a feeling that there is still some work to be done for our ancestors. There are people waiting for us to do their work. Help the ward get excited about it, and take advantage of having temples so close to our house. The temple is a blessing that we take for granted some times. I read in the Topical Guide, I think it was, that Temples are the most sacred places on Earth, and the Lord visits His temples. If we have a recommend why wouldn´t we want to be there?

 

I love you all! Talk to ya soon,

Elder Barker

 

No comments:

Post a Comment