"Let my servant William go and proclaim my everlasting gospel with a loud voice, and with great joy.............."
Doctrine & Covenants 124:88

Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday, August 5, 2013


Good Day Everyone!

Tudo está tranquilo aqui. Nossa área realmente está fazendo muito bem. We have a really good ward here and we´re working with the members a lot better now. The pictures are Gabriel and Carol with me and my companion. The other is a family home evening and I made pancakes again. And the last one is with my zone leader, Elder Fernandes in our house. I´ll try to get better pictures of what my area is like here soon. 

Kenzee had a good birthday? That´s awesome, and fair week too! Good times. Now it´s already time to wish Courtney a Happy Birthday! S/O to her ;) Love her so much. 

We had a good Sacrament meeting yesterday. Something that´s cool here is there´s never a pause in the testimony meeting. There´s always a line to bear your testimony. And usually if a woman bears her testimony, the husband does too. It´s always a really good meeting.

Oh, I´ll try to answer your questions better. You asked about my release date, and it´s looking like it´ll be Jan. 3, 2015 or around there. But that´s a long ways off mother ;)

Oh, I have to tell you Mom that when people ask to see pictures of my family they always say how young and beautiful you look. A family yesterday couldn´t believe you were my mom, they insisted that you looked more like my sister. You´re the best.

I liked a scripture that I read in DC 50 today. It´s verses 41 and 42 I think. It is just a great reminder that the Lord is looking over us and He loves us. We have no need to fear anything.

Love you all! 

Elder Barker



No comments:

Post a Comment