"Let my servant William go and proclaim my everlasting gospel with a loud voice, and with great joy.............."
Doctrine & Covenants 124:88

Monday, February 10, 2014

Monday, February 3, 2014


Hey family!

Blow out Superbowl? That´s lame. I think the only real Seahawks fan I know is Robinet at the high school.

My back has been great mom. It hasn´t given me trouble at all. But as for the package... The secretaries finally got a note that said it was waiting at the post office. (Sometimes the post office holds it there, usually when there´s something valuable) Anyways, when I got there they had already sent the package back to the U.S. So they told me I should make a complaint and they´ll send it back. So I´m in the process of the complaint still, but if it makes it back to you, you can keep it. Because I´m pretty sure it would be expensive to send again. But thank you so much!

Another new movie at the temple? What do you mean?

Our week was solid. We have an investigator that read the Book of Mormon in one week! His name is Emerson and he´s 22. He´ll be baptized this weekend. He was just a contact in the street that the Lord had prepared. He´s a great guy. 

I´m loving life. I love being a missionary. It´s hard, but it´s changing my life.

Transfer next week, I´ll let you know what happens!

Tchau, tchau!

Love you all!

Elder Barker
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment