"Let my servant William go and proclaim my everlasting gospel with a loud voice, and with great joy.............."
Doctrine & Covenants 124:88

Monday, April 21, 2014

Monday, April 21, 2014


My dear family,

 

I love you all so much. I´m so grateful in this Easter season for the sacrifice and resurrection of our Lord. I´m grateful to know that because of it, our family can be together forever. I´m sad to see so many people everyday that don´t have the hope that we do. They either don´t know it´s possible or don´t believe that it can really happen. We are extremely blessed. 

 

So I´m with Elder Schleiger now. He´s from Kansas, and speaks my language. Literally, he is my first companion in about a year that speaks English haha. It´s been a lot of fun serving with him. We´re excited and having success with the ward leaders here.

 

Easter here is called Páscoa. It´s a big deal here. Everyone eats huge chocolate eggs. And Friday and Monday (today) are also holidays. So nobody is working or going to school today. And there is always a lot of food ;)

 

Well I love you all and pray for you. What a blessing to live in this time and be a part of the Lord´s church on the Earth!

 

I´ll be talking to you soon! A funny thing that happened, we have a sister in our zone that left 3 Nèfi: 3:7 with an investigator to read after the first visit instead of 1 Néfi. Read it, it´s pretty funny. (gadianton robbers)

 

Love you all,

Elder Barker

 

No comments:

Post a Comment