"Let my servant William go and proclaim my everlasting gospel with a loud voice, and with great joy.............."
Doctrine & Covenants 124:88

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Monday, November 17, 2014


Dear family,

I love you all soo much. I´m excited to see you too! I´ll be flying home on the 25th and I´ll get there on the 26th. So, don´t worry about a thing ;) So Monte already got married or is engaged? I´m confused. 

The weather has been great these last few weeks, it´s a little warm for my liking, but I can´t complain.

I´ll be visiting recent converts today and on Sunday I´ll get to go again, it´ll be really cool to see people from my past areas. 

Great things are happening here and we have three baptisms planned for this last week. It´s going to be a great way to finish my mission.

Next week, I think I´ll just send a quick message from the office, so if there is anything you need to send, I´ll still be able to read it next week.

 This has been the absolute best experience of my life. I´m so grateful that I have had this opportunity. I love these people, love this country, love the food and most of all I love the eternal truths that I have taught for the last two years. I know that this church is the restored church of our Lord Jesus Christ. He really lives. The doctrine and organization are perfect. It is to bless our families and bring about eternal life. How blessed we are. There is no better work than this. The Lord gives His spirit to those who are in the front lines of the battle, the people who share the gospel! That´s one of the reasons that I will ALWAYS be a missionary. 

One idea I had is to start inviting a lot of people to church for the 30th of November. Use my talk as an excuse to invite people that have never visited, it´ll be a good opportunity for them to get to know the church.

I love you all! I´m very excited to see you here in a few short days :)

 Elder Barker

No comments:

Post a Comment