"Let my servant William go and proclaim my everlasting gospel with a loud voice, and with great joy.............."
Doctrine & Covenants 124:88

Thursday, January 24, 2013

January 11, 2013


Minha Familia!                                                                                               1/11/13

P-day is on Friday now. We went to the temple this morning so that was sweet. I'll write you a letter today. I just wanted to send some pictures. If this doesn't work for the Stake President's wall I'll send a better one next week. I got to see Isaac right when he got here and Stan and Christine so that was awesome! Notice in one of my pictures my buddy Elder Algaer. His name is Chad and he has a hilarious YouTube video called Chady's wisdom teeth, go check it out. Love you all, talk to you soon!
 
 
 
Elder Hinkley & Elder Barker
(buddies reunited)
 




                                                         
       Elder Algaer & Elder Barker









No comments:

Post a Comment