"Let my servant William go and proclaim my everlasting gospel with a loud voice, and with great joy.............."
Doctrine & Covenants 124:88

Sunday, February 10, 2013

February 8, 2013

Hey Everyone!
How's life? Well this week was a little bit more exciting than the past few. We all received our reassignments yesterday after lunch. Everyone in my District is going to New York, Reno, Nevada, San Diego, and Fresno California. I'm the only one going to the Ohio, Cleveland mission. It's going to be great! I'm super excited and I leave Monday morning at 4:00. I'll get to the Airport and probably be able to call you from like 5:00 AM to like 6:30... somewhere in there. I have a layover in Atlanta, but I don't think it's long enough to call you. So sorry you'll probably have to wake up early. It was so good to be able to talk to you yesterday, I loved hearing from all of you. Don't Let Zoe Grow Up! She's not allowed to. I love you all so much. I've had cool experiences all week. I ran into Mitch Woodhead from little league Jordan football, so that was cool. I think my camera's broken... bummer. I can look at stuff, but I can't take any pictures. Oh yeah, what's my Ldsmail thing? Is it william.barker? Well anyway... I'll talk to you soon and I'm sure I'll get to email you again. Read DC 39 it's all about Ohio haha. I couldn't be more excited! Love You All!
Elder Barker

No comments:

Post a Comment