"Let my servant William go and proclaim my everlasting gospel with a loud voice, and with great joy.............."
Doctrine & Covenants 124:88

Friday, February 1, 2013


Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all the letters and packages. I have the best family in the world. It's good to here from everyone! Sounds like basketball is going good for everyone, I'm proud of all my little siblings. I do receive the emails from your phone Dad, so you can keep sending them that way. Thank you for sending those. It's ridiculous that it is already February. These weeks are going by soo fast. We had another District get reassigned this week. They're going to Seattle, Washington, Houston, Texas, and Des Moine, Iowa. Some Districts in the other zone got Salt Lake City, South and Provo, Utah. One of the Elders I talked to is from Bountiful and he got the Salt Lake reassignment... ouch. Mine should come this week, probably Wednesday, and I decided it's going to be Honolulu, Hawaii. But if not it's all good. I'll go wherever He wants me to. I'm excited for whatever comes. I'll get to call this week, but I only get 5 minutes, so decide what you want to talk about before hand ;). My district got to host again on Wednesday so that was fun. I hosted Austin Black from SUU so that was awesome to get to talk to him. I also saw Connor Jenson from SUU, that same day. Todd Muller is here also so I get to see a lot of people I know. We went to the temple again this morning and it was great. I love the temple more and more as time goes on. So just a reminder on my Bank Account. I haven't used either of my cards yet, but I imagine I will be in the near future. You have all the passwords and stuff to check that? And they said the 20th of every month is when they update it. Ummm... Let's see. The language is coming along well, I just hope I get to use it some time soon ;). We had a member of the Seventy, Elder Clayton come speak to us on Tuesday. He and his wife gave great talks about having a Positive Attitude and the strength of Companionships. He had everyone sing "Love One Another" in the middle of the meeting and it reminded me of Elder Kikuchi. It was really neat. One of the things that stuck out to me in his wife's talk was that she said, "On the outside edge of our comfort zone is where Heaven waits". Hard times and trials are there to make us stronger. It's the only way we grow, and I'm thankful for those opportunities. I love you all. I'll talk to a soon!

Elder Barker

No comments:

Post a Comment