"Let my servant William go and proclaim my everlasting gospel with a loud voice, and with great joy.............."
Doctrine & Covenants 124:88

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Wednesday February 20, 2013


Hey everyone!

All is going well in old Sandusky. Life is so good and we're very blessed. I'm thinking that this will be a pretty good vacation after the mission, we can go see Kirtland and all that stuff and then go hit the Roller Coasters at Cedar Pointe. We have a car, so that's pretty nice. I don't have to freeze on a bike. Can I get Matt or Rocco's address please? Our apartment is pretty sweet, but we have a really creepy basement that I have to do laundry in. I got a new camera and it's sweet, it wasn't too expensive. I'll normally be writing on Mondays from now on. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you I finished the BoM again before I left the MTC, so I think I lapped you. I know that it's true and I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet. It was so good to see the pictures and here about Meg. I'm so excited for her. She's going to be great! We just had zone conference yesterday, so that was fun. I'm working hard and teaching quite a bit. We just are having a hard time getting anyone to really progress and work towards baptism. One of our investigators is so cool. His name is Tony and he's been a correctional officer for 15 years, he has 5 kids. He's a black guy that I know could kick my butt. We also have Shawnee. She used to be a firewoman and she smokes and drinks and stuff, but we're working on her... she might also be able to kick my butt. Well I love you all, and I'll talk to you soon! Please be member missionaries!!! You can make a huge difference!
Elder Barker

No comments:

Post a Comment