"Let my servant William go and proclaim my everlasting gospel with a loud voice, and with great joy.............."
Doctrine & Covenants 124:88

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

BRAZIL IS LUCKY!


Hey Mom! Just thought I'd let you know that my Visa has arrived :). President Vellinga called me last night right before I went to bed and said that all three of us Brazil Visa waiters had received them. So, all three of us will be flying down on Monday the 18th. It's a long flight :/. We leave Cleveland at 4:00 P.M. and arrive in Brazil at 6:15 A.M. on the 19th. I'm not sure if I'll be able to call or not. I think I will, but we'll see. I just do what they tell me. There are certainly a lot of emotions mixing, but I'm mostly excited. I definitely felt comfortable here, and would have been happy to serve here for the full two years. It's a great mission, and I love all of the people I've met. I'm excited to start my mission in Brazil :) I know that wherever I go is where the Lord wants me. He's the Master and He's in charge. I'm so grateful to be a part of his work and will gladly labor in whatever part of the vineyard he wants me to. I love you and all the family! I should be in touch again within the next week, but I never know.

Love you to the moon and back, Elder Barker.

No comments:

Post a Comment