"Let my servant William go and proclaim my everlasting gospel with a loud voice, and with great joy.............."
Doctrine & Covenants 124:88

Monday, June 10, 2013

Monday, June 10, 2013


Hey,

Sounds like a good start to summer. It´s funny that it´s winter here, but we´re probably having pretty similar temperatures. Camps and all that stuff going good? I like Zoe´s new haircut! She´s still as cute as ever. I couldn´t stop laughing when I saw that, Zo Dirt for sure.

All is well here in Zion, but we still can´t rest ;) A lot of work to do. My new companion is Elder Laughlin. He´s from Oregon. He´s a great guy and we´re doing well together. He went to BYU Idaho and says that he knows Marie and Alex Thomas. He´s super funny, this is his second to last transfer so I´m learning a lot from him.

We are working with some great people as always!

Reactivation has been really good lately, some great people coming back to church! I love you all!

Life is super good.

Love, Elder Barker

 

No comments:

Post a Comment