"Let my servant William go and proclaim my everlasting gospel with a loud voice, and with great joy.............."
Doctrine & Covenants 124:88

Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday, June 17, 2013


Hey Everyone!

Sounds like the reunion was good, and everyone´s doing well. We have some great new families that we found this last week. There are many of God´s elect here in Cipó. So what´s the fireside about on Sunday? They just told us that it will be live transmission from Salt Lake, should be good. There´s no joy that comes, like the joy of the gospel. Open your mouth and share it, but more importantly live it everyday and let other people see how happy you are. Hope Father´s Day was great! Thank you to the great examples in my life. Dad, Grandpa and all my uncles. Love you all.

Here´s our new mission address. So everything should be sent here I guess now. 

 

Rua Comendador Elias Zarzur 365

Santo Amaro

04736-000 São Paulo - SP

Brasil

 

Love, Elder Barker

No comments:

Post a Comment