"Let my servant William go and proclaim my everlasting gospel with a loud voice, and with great joy.............."
Doctrine & Covenants 124:88

Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday, June 24, 2013


Hey Everyone!

Sorry I didn´t write very long last week, I´ll do better. I´ll be honest, this week was a little bit crazy and a little bit tough. First, we had a surprise transfer and I left Cipó. It was a big transfer to get everything settled before the mission splits. I´ll still be in the Interlagos mission, but I´m in Parque das Nações now. It´s more of the city. It´s a lot different from Cipó, but it´s a really cool area. Has a new church building here and a really good ward. We work in alleys a lot more than streets. It´s cool, but it´s like a maze and I don´t know where I am, and it´s not flat. It´s hard to describe, but the alleys go up and down, it´s really interesting. I also got pretty sick this last week. Had a fever and stuff, but I´m feeling better now. For packages... I don´t know I love everything, still peanut butter and beef jerkey can´t find here. And I have requests for skittles, pop rocks and oreos ;) but anything is great. Why arent my siblings writing me? But anyway, my new companion is Elder Nazareth, he´s a very good missionary and we get along well. And the address I sent last week is where everything should be sent.

I have a grand testimony of this work and of our savior. I know that only through Jesus Christ can we be saved. We have to accept him as our Redeemer and live our lives for him. I love you all! Have a great Week!

Elder Barker

No comments:

Post a Comment