"Let my servant William go and proclaim my everlasting gospel with a loud voice, and with great joy.............."
Doctrine & Covenants 124:88

Monday, December 30, 2013

Monday, December 30, 2013


Querida Familia,

Man, it was really great to talk with you all. You´re all looking great! And Jesse´s voice is sounding manly. Everyone talked about how beautiful you are, Mom. They always say, she looks so young! 

 It was great! I´m sorry for my lack of tact and awkwardness. I was struggling a little bit. I´ll brush up on the English before Mother´s day. And tell Zoe I miss her too!

Christmas was awesome. We went caroling at the Bus Station (Terminal Grajau) with our zone and one other zone. And then we went walking down the streets giving pass a long cards and singing. It was a good time. The only down side was the heat and I was wearing a suit and a santa hat. It was rough. 

We had 3 baptisms and confirmations this weekend. It was a very special experience and a great way to close out 2013.Their names are Katherine, Nick and Elisa. Eliza´s baptism was really a miracle. There was an incident on the day of the baptism and I thought that there was no way she would be baptized. Her family is basically anti mormon, but all was well in the end. I´m so happy for the decision they made.

What?? Matt´s engaged? He didn´t say anything to me yet. I just knew that they were dating. But I´m happy for him and it sounds like he is doing well.

Have fun in St. George! and Happy New Year! 2014 is gonna be a good one.

Thank you for all you do for me and all of your support!

 

Transfer this week, never know what´s going to happen... Parelheiros is going to have 6 missionaries now. 

 

Love, Elder Barker




No comments:

Post a Comment