"Let my servant William go and proclaim my everlasting gospel with a loud voice, and with great joy.............."
Doctrine & Covenants 124:88

Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday, July 1, 2013


Hey Family!

You know it makes the mission a lot easier knowing I have my family praying for and supporting me! Love you all so much. Sorry I made you worry with the last e mail hahaha it really wasn´t a big deal. Tudo Beleza! All is beautiful :) I´m feeling great and working very well with Elder Nazareth. We live with two other missionaries and they´re awesome, Elder Assis e Mariano. I bought a hammock this week too, so our house is sweet. I love my hammock. Did you hear about Isaac? Holy smokes he´s going to some Island without water and power for the next transfer. He´s excited, but pray a little extra for him. Alumni tournament sounds like it was fun! Why didn´t my boys win it? A shame. Hey do you think you could send me my priesthood line of authority. I´m curious and I don´t have it here. Brasil was pretty crazy last night because of the soccer game against Espanha. It was the final, and  I got just a little taste of what the world cup will be like. EVERYBODY watches the games and shoots fireworks and it will be even crazier next year. We also had some protests here recently against the government with prices for transportation and stuff, we haven´t been affected by it much, but it´s pretty interesting. Oh, I´d love to get monte´s and megan ´s  emails por favor. How´s everything with my bank account? My card is still good to use? Thank you so much for all you do! It´s been raining for about a week now, everything is always wet, but the work is going great. We baptized and confirmed Marcelo this weekend, he turned 8 this week and his brother and uncle were already baptized. Don´t worry, we´re teaching the parents too ;) the only reason they haven´t been baptized yet is casamento... marriage. But it will be very soon! Love you all, this work is amazing!

Elder Barker

 

No comments:

Post a Comment