"Let my servant William go and proclaim my everlasting gospel with a loud voice, and with great joy.............."
Doctrine & Covenants 124:88

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Monday, July 15, 2013


Hey Everyone!

Happy anniversary Mom and Dad! You are the best parents in the world. Did you go anywhere cool this weekend?

And Happy Birthday Dad! Love you and hope it´s a good one! And for Amber too!

Things are good here. Elder Nazareth was transfered so I´ll have a new companion tomorrow here in my same area. It´ll be my 8th already. I´m really excited to work here in this ward. There are some great people here and we have a lot of potential to grow. We´re working with a lot of less active families and families where not everyone is a member. I´m learning a lot about the love of the Lord. He never gives up on us, no matter how far we think we´ve strayed. I´ve had some great experiences here already. We´re going to continue to build Zion here in São Paulo ;) Love you all, and I´ll talk to you soon!

Elder Barker

No comments:

Post a Comment