"Let my servant William go and proclaim my everlasting gospel with a loud voice, and with great joy.............."
Doctrine & Covenants 124:88

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Monday, November 11, 2013


Hey Family,

Another week come and gone. Good to hear that everyone´s doing well! Haha putting up flags... good times. When I think about it, the things that prepared me most for the mission were things like putting up flags, service projects, collecting fast offerings, shoveling snow, working on the ranch, home teaching and things like that. Seminary and Mission Prep. were important too, but the mission really is just work. What makes a good missionary is his desire to work and willingness to serve the Lord. I´m really finding great joy in His service. I have so many things to get better at, but I know that the Lord accepts our service when we work with our heart, might, mind and strength.

I can´t believe it´s November. I´ll be going to the temple on Thursday, so I´m excited about that. And we´re going to receive the new missionaries tomorrow. I think we´re going to move to another house, too. Lot´s of exciting things going on right now! The Lord is hastening His work, and we get to be a part of it. It´s awesome. This is certainly a historic time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment