"Let my servant William go and proclaim my everlasting gospel with a loud voice, and with great joy.............."
Doctrine & Covenants 124:88

Monday, November 4, 2013

Monday, November 4, 2013


Hello!

I´m doing great in my new area. We are working really well with the ward and we´re already seeing great progress.

Transfer is next week and we´re going to receive two more missionaries here in our area. It should, be good. We´re going to get Bunk Beds and divide the area and everything, so it will be exciting. 

So the pictures, from top to bottom are 

1. The payphone outside of my new house. Basically in the middle of nothing, but it comes in handy for us.

2. My old district. (Elder Ribeiro, my trainer is in the front right. Elder Cerda is at my side)

3. My Ward Mission Leader in my last area. He´s awesome. Osmano. He lived in the U.S. 11 years. His wife his Filipina.

4. Hiking up to our new house. It´s way, way up there. In the picture is Elder Pereira and E. Colunga, they´re in my zone. They just helped us haul everything to our house.

I´m excited about Olivia! That´s really cool. They´ll have to send some pictures for me.

Love you all, and keep up the good missionary work! Our family will be blessed because of it. I´m proud of you guys.

Keep me updated on the mission call of Gma and Gpa.

Love, William

 

 

 
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment