"Let my servant William go and proclaim my everlasting gospel with a loud voice, and with great joy.............."
Doctrine & Covenants 124:88

Monday, November 18, 2013

Monday, November 18, 2013


This week was awesome. The temple was a great experience. The new video arrived in Brasil and it really was amazing. I love going to the temple and I got to see a bunch of old companions and friends. I got called as district leader this last week. It´s been a good experience so far. The zone leaders are in my district and I´m learning a lot with them. Our district is made up of the two companionships in Parelheiros and the two in Casa Grande. 

It looks like we´ll be moving into the new house 10 of December. So for now it´ll be a little bit tight, but it´s all good. Elder Dudley and E. Neris are our new house mates. Elder Dudley is from Michigan and Neris is from Fortaleza, Ciara (Brasil). They´re great missionaries and both have about 4 or 5 months on the mission. We´re going to divide the area this week. 

Snow storms, closed roads and basketball games... winter arrived. It seems so far off for me, it really is strange. It´s been really hot here, with a lot of rain. Real Rain. It´s the kind of rain that soaks you even if you have an umbrella (I didn´t have one). I was unprepared because it was a really clear hot day, but I won´t make that mistake again. 

And my guess for Grandma and Grandpa is Cleveland, OH. They´ll be working there and also a little bit in the Kirtland visitors´ center.

As far as the package goes... I´m happy with whatever ;) but I would like a step counter and maybe deoderant if it were possible. PB is always a prized possession.
Love you so much. Thank you for everything!
Will


Hey mia,

Don´t worry, I know your life gets pretty busy. I´m doing great! I ate Mcdonalds and Subway, but just one time. And I made french fries and hamburgers last P-day, so that was good. My companion is Elder Parraguez. He´s from Chile. But I live with two other missionaries too. They´re really cool. I have a weight in my new house, so I get swell now. And I go running. It´s so cool here! I love you so much! Make sure everybody in the house is reading their scriptures!

Love, Will

         Dear William,

            Hey, sorry I haven't Wrote in a while.  Life's great! How are you doing?  Do you get to eat American food much? Basketball just ended:( . But volleyball is just starting, at least my traveling team is :) . I miss you so much :( . But I know you are doing the right thing.  (First grade is going great.) fourth grade is good to. But my back pack is way to heavy. Who are your companions? Please write back soon!


                                                                                              Love,
                                                                                              Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment