"Let my servant William go and proclaim my everlasting gospel with a loud voice, and with great joy.............."
Doctrine & Covenants 124:88

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Tuesday, June 24, 2014


Ranieri
 
Magic Syrup
 
USA!
 
World Cup Streets
 
FIFA 2014
 
Elder Will "Neymar"
 
Families are Forever
 
 
 
Dear Family,
 
I´m doing great! Ranieri is a blessing. New President is getting here on Friday, I think. Tomorrow is our last meeting with Pres. Pinho. It should be good. Brasil is winning so the people are happy. It really hasn´t been too crazy. Just a lot of fireworks and people drinking, but we´ve been staying home every game. Yesterday we made Pancakes and I introduced `magic syrup` to the other Elders. They liked. I made french toast today, too. Good stuff. 

Attitude, faith and desire is so important as a missionary. I think it´s important in all aspects of our life. Something I´ve learned is that there is never ´lack´ of desire, there only exists a greater desire to do something else. If someone doesn´t have desire to work, it just means they have a greater desire to stay at home. We can control our desires. It´s so cool and simple. We simply have to want to want it. Our thoughts determine our desires. 

 I´m doing great and loving the work. I love getting your letters and emails. Keep writing me! 4th quarter is where the magic happens. Gotta go to work! 

Love you all!

Elder Barker

No comments:

Post a Comment