"Let my servant William go and proclaim my everlasting gospel with a loud voice, and with great joy.............."
Doctrine & Covenants 124:88

Friday, September 20, 2013

Monday, September 16, 2013


Hey Family!

Thanks for the emails! Mom, don´t worry, the first email with Bridger and Mia worked. But it was nice to get the other too :)

Mavis flew home?! I don´t believe it! Que maravilhosa hahah I´m happy for Zozo.

Sounds exciting, football and hunting season. That hunt that Ben went to sounds pretty cool. Kayden was saying that there were some big time hunters there recently and they were pulling huge elk. That has to be hard for Kayden to see!

I had some great experiences this week. We worked really hard. We decided to raise our vision. We talked with EVERYONE in the streets. Saturday night I was exhausted and it was like 800 at night. It was a rough day and we were heading back to the house, and it was just like those stories you hear. We wanted to try one more house. It was a referral from the other missionaries. It was a family of four and the accepted the baptismal invitation. It really was a special experience. It reminded me that the Lord is in charge of the work and we are just instruments in his hands. I love you all and I´ll talk to you soon!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment