"Let my servant William go and proclaim my everlasting gospel with a loud voice, and with great joy.............."
Doctrine & Covenants 124:88

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Monday, September 9, 2013


Hey Family!

Good to hear from you! Não esquenta sobre a email semana passada. Tudo tranquilo. Don´t worry about the email last week, I know that you guys are busy. I´m doing really well. There´s not really a whole lot to report on. I still don´t have an iPad... I think it´ll be a while until we get them. But that´s super cool. I have a referral for Meg already. 

Good to hear about football and hunting season! I think it´s my favorite part of the year. Go Red Devils. And that was a sweet win Cougs.

I´m excited to hear about Grandma and Grandpa´s mission call. The more missionaries in the family, the better. Right?

I´m glad your birthday was good Mom. Sorry I couldn´t be there...;)

My testimony gets stronger everyday here. I really am gaining a testimony of our Savior. I know that Jesus is the Christ. He really lived a perfect life and He still lives today. His sacrifice was perfect and it is infinite. The atonement is sufficient for all of our weaknesses and faults and sins. All of our problems can be solved through him.

Love you all and hope you have a great week!

Elder Barker

 

No comments:

Post a Comment