"Let my servant William go and proclaim my everlasting gospel with a loud voice, and with great joy.............."
Doctrine & Covenants 124:88

Monday, September 30, 2013

Monday, September 30,2013


Hey family,

Thanks again for all the birthday wishes, cards and such. And Happy Birthday to Verna and Roy and Zoe today!

I don´t want Zoe to grow up anymore before I get home! She´s not even a baby anymore, and she probably prounces ´chocolate milk´correctly by now. Sad. I love her so much. Tell her that I miss her and ´I need her`.. haha

Things here are great! It´s been raining a lot, but the weather is warming up. Next week is the transfer, so I don´t know what will happen yet. Elder Cerda and I are working really well together. He´s a really cool guy. He´s studying to be a doctor. He´s already done 5 years of medical school. He spent 7 years outside of the church, or inactive. He started going to church again and left on a mission the same time as his younger brother. (His brother is serving in Brasil too). He has a very strong testimony. 

President Pinho said that we have 1 hour and a half now to email, so that´s pretty cool. Starting next week. 

I´m very excited to hear the words of a living prophet next week. General Conference is a special time to receive revelation for our own lives. I testify that Christ really lives. I´ve felt His love for me in His service. It´s amazing that suffered such a great price for all of us sinners, and just as incredible that Heavenly Father gave his only begotten son for us. I love the gospel of Jesus Christ and I love all of you. Have a great week! And please tell Kenzee to drive safe going back and forth from college!

Love, Will

No comments:

Post a Comment