"Let my servant William go and proclaim my everlasting gospel with a loud voice, and with great joy.............."
Doctrine & Covenants 124:88

Monday, March 3, 2014

Monday, March 3, 2014


Dear family,

Thanks for the update and for all of your love and support. Happy birthday for everyone back home! And when are grandma and grandpa leaving for Texas? It´s hard to hear about Aunt Marcia, but such a blessing for us to be able to understand the plan of salvation.

 Hope some of the pics make it there, I´m not sure if I´ve already sent some of those to you. I´ll take some more of my new area.

I´m doing well. We had a good week. We had interviews with Pres. Pinho yesterday. It was the first time in a long time I´ve been interviewed by him. It was good. He is very concerned with leaving the mission ready and good for when Pres. Dalton comes. I think it´s June... maybe July. But it´ll be a smooth transition I´m sure.

I´m excited for Alec, he´ll be awesome.

I´m getting pumped for General Conference already. I can´t believe it´s March. March Madness!

I love you all and bear my testimony that this is the true church of Jesus Christ. I know it, and I know that the Book of Mormon is true.

Love you and have a great week!

 

Elder Barker

 
                                                  Baptisms with the other Elders in Parelheiros.

 
                                      Elder Bowers, my MTC companion that is now in São Paulo, West.
 
 
                                           Lots and lots of hills. It was hot. And we were fasting.
 
                                                         
                                                             A sketchy bridge in Barragem.

 
                                              Our study tables. I´m trying to be more organized.


 
A rainy day in Parelheiros, it made our alley a little waterfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment