"Let my servant William go and proclaim my everlasting gospel with a loud voice, and with great joy.............."
Doctrine & Covenants 124:88

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Monday, August 4, 2014

Dear Family,
I love you all and I´m grateful for all of you! This week was great. A man named Eduardo was baptized on Saturday. His family was baptized a few weeks ago, but he had to stop smoking. His son, Bruno baptized him and it was really, really cool. This is a special family. They now have a picture of the temple in their front room with the date of one year from the baptism as a goal to be sealed. They are incredible! We´re also teaching some of their friends in the same neighborhood. The other missionaries are some that taught him before the transfer. I´m loving my new area and my companion. It´s been really great. Thanks for the pictures and updates. 
So, I don´t have much news. The days are blurring together and the time is flying by even faster. Sounds like you had a good reunion! Too bad that everyone got sick... Don´t worry about the emails mom. You are the best. Tell Hailey happy birthday for me. She´s getting old! I know that this work is true and that the Lord works with us according to our faith. Faith is truly a principle of power. I´ve seen that so much is possible when I just believe and ask for specific blessings. The Lord wants to bless us! He just wants us to ask Him and show that we are dependent on Him. Love you all! 
Mormon 9:21
 

No comments:

Post a Comment