"Let my servant William go and proclaim my everlasting gospel with a loud voice, and with great joy.............."
Doctrine & Covenants 124:88

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Monday, July 28, 2014


Dear Family,

I hope all is well with you. How was the 24th? Is Kenzee going to do anything cool for her birthday? 

This was a very hectic week. I got transferred to one of the best areas in the mission. It´s called Campo de Fora. It is really great. My new companion´s name is Elder Cole. He´s lived in many places, but his family is currently in St. George. He will be going home in October. He was a skater before the mission. He skated with a lot of pros, he also likes wake boarding and his dad is a brain surgeon. He is a great missionary, I´ve already learned a lot with him. I got called as an assistant as well, so we´ve had a lot of meetings and trainings to prepare. It´s been cool to work with Pres. Dalton a little bit more. I was hoping to be able to train a new missionary to finish, but I´m happy wherever the Lord wants me. I love being a missionary.

So is Preston Pace home? And how´s the summer going? Has it been hot? It´s been pretty cold here lately.

I really know that these things are true. I love the Savior and I love serving Him. I´ve seen so many things in these last few weeks, I couldn´t write half of them. The gospel changes lives. We are so blessed, and we don´t realize it sometimes. We have Temples that are so precious. Families really can be together forever. God is our loving heavenly father, and he really knows us personally. I love you all!

Elder Barker

No comments:

Post a Comment