"Let my servant William go and proclaim my everlasting gospel with a loud voice, and with great joy.............."
Doctrine & Covenants 124:88

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Monday, August 25, 2014


Dear Family,

I´m thinking about just sending email every other week instead of every week, because it seems like they are passing faster than ever. Just kidding. I will write every week, it´s a rule from the Prophet. I´m doing great and I´m loving the work. Our area is being extremely blessed. We´re having great experiences and the mission is doing well. Happy Birthday for the best Mom in the world! Hope you have a great week and that everything goes your way :). I love you so much! Have fun at school and work! I loved the video of the family reunion! Crazy that Matt Johnson got married. Good for them, I´m happy for them both. Sounds like the open house at the temple will be pretty cool!
Well I love you all and hope you have a great week. I have gained a strong testimony of obedience. It is the key to happiness. We can always choose the right and trust in the Lord. He will bless us for being obedient. Miracles really happen. God is a God of miracles and they will always happen according to our faith. This is the true church of Christ, I bear my testimony of it.

You guys are the best!

 Elder Barker

No comments:

Post a Comment