"Let my servant William go and proclaim my everlasting gospel with a loud voice, and with great joy.............."
Doctrine & Covenants 124:88

Sunday, April 7, 2013

He's leaving on a jet plane..........Monday, March 18, 2013


Dad!

Crazy Day. I didn't get a chance to call anyone. I'm in Atlanta right now staying the night in a hotel. We left Cleveland at four o'clock today for Atlanta... Then we couldn't land in Atlanta because there was a really bad storm... Then we went to Jacksonville, Florida. Waited there for a long time and then flew back to Atlanta. We ended up finally getting off the plane at about 10 o'clock. We missed our flight to Sao Paulo and had to go threw all that stuff. So now we are booked to fly down there at 735 tomorrow night. We'll just be in the hotel and at the airport all day. Maybe I'll get to call tomorrow, I hope so. How's the Cruise? I'm sure you're loving it. Well I love you and will hopefully be in contact!

Elder Barker

P.S.- If you get this in time, Send me some phone numbers so I can call someone! J Dawg or Grandma or one of my friends or something. Thank you!



Mommy!

Man alive I could use my mother right now. Hopefully you'll get this on your phone. I told Dad what happened, but it's just been a long day. I'm at the LaQuinta Inn in Atlanta and I'll be flying down to Sao Paulo tomorrow night at 735. Hope the cruise is going great! I love you all. Hopefully be in touch ;)
William Mackay

No comments:

Post a Comment