"Let my servant William go and proclaim my everlasting gospel with a loud voice, and with great joy.............."
Doctrine & Covenants 124:88

Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday, April 8, 2013

 
Hi Everyone!
Thank you so much for writing me, everyone. You don´t know how nice it is to here from each of you. Sounds like Spring Break and the cruise and everything were a blast! I wish I had more time to write back to everyone, but we only get a limited time. Today isn´t P-Day, we just get to email. P-day is Friday because we get to go to the temple! I´m so stoked. The only bad thing is we have to use 50 Reais for travel this week. For District Meeting, Interviews with the President, and the temple, but it´ll be worth it. The buses here are nuts. It´s pretty exciting. Conferencia was awesome! Even though I only understood about half or less than half I still feel refreshed, happy, and excited for the future. Those men are truly called of God and if you listen to them you can´t deny it. I was curious if L. Tom Perry broke any rules with his visual aid? Did the other brethren not tell him about the letter they sent out. JK. But seriously every talk was really really good. I can´t wait to read them next month. I heard the word luz a lot. (light). And I´ve been studying in my scriptures a little bit about truth and light lately, it´s pretty interesting if you want something to study. Jesus Christ is our beloved Savior. He is the Life and the Light of the World. He is also our older brother and our friend. I´m eternally grateful for him.
I was wondering if anyone has contact with Brother Leifson... I want to say that he told me he served in Cipó too, but maybe not. Somebody should ask him. Oh, mom if you haven´t sent the package yet, my companion´s birthday is coming up at the end of Abril and I thought you could send him something. He loves soccer, so if you can get your hands on a cheap jersey or t-shirt, Real Salt Lake or USA team, he´d love it. If not no worries! He also loves Reese´s, Beef Jerkey, and Peanut Butter so any of those things would work. Ooohh, maybe some gray socks too, if you have time. It´s really not urgent. Elder Watson told me he just got a package from his mom that she sent in June, so hopefully a little bit faster than that :) 
I wish I had time to tell you all the incredible things that have happened...
We had a an 11 year old boy named Gustavo tell us that he wants to be baptized. He is amazing, I don´t know any 11 year old boys like him. You should see the light in his eyes, from the time he started talking with us and reading the book of mormon and pamphlets. Seriously Incredible. Love you all. I have to go!
 
 
Elder Barker, Elder Ribeiro, and a member in the ward who often goes on splits with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment