"Let my servant William go and proclaim my everlasting gospel with a loud voice, and with great joy.............."
Doctrine & Covenants 124:88

Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday, April 15, 2013


Opa everyone! 

Life is as great as ever in Cipó. Life really is so good. Courtney wrote me and said that with the kind of family we have She´s excited for eternity. Man, I love her. I couldn´t agree more. We are extremely blessed. 

Thanks for the update on everything. Sounds like things are going pretty well. I´m really glad to hear that Nathan Anderson is doing alright. That´s so scary. The Lord was definitely looking out for him. 

Track going well? I wish I would have enjoyed it more. Looking back on it, they really are some good times, even running 400s.

I´m trying to send pictures, but it´s really difficult, so we´ll see.

And mom, will you save my emails? My teacher in the MTC said that he´s really glad he has them to look back on, like a second journal.

Anyway, the work is going well. There are amazing people here. We have a baptism set on Sunday for Victor (13). He´s really awesome. His step-father is an in-active former bishop/counselor in the Stake President. He´s been in-active for years. Sounds like you dad, except for the falling away from the church part. You´re not allowed to do that. Anyway Victor is really solid. He´s reading the Book of Mormon and Praying every night. We´re just praying that his family won´t keep him from being baptized. Also teaching a great family right now with a member of the ward. The member´s name is Jefferson Santana and he´s super solid. The family lives right next to him and he comes with us to the lessons. I´ll keep you up dated.

I miss everyone, but probably Zoe the most... ;) So I´m glad you´re recording some things!

Love you all, My testimony is getting stronger everyday. Here´s something I learned this week, Studying the Scriptures gives us Spiritual Strength. Simple, but so true. Romans 12:21

Love, Elder Barker

 

Chocolate stuffed crust pizza. America could learn a few things.

And I can´t wait for the package! 

 

Happy B-day to jim and stock!

No comments:

Post a Comment