"Let my servant William go and proclaim my everlasting gospel with a loud voice, and with great joy.............."
Doctrine & Covenants 124:88

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Monday, March 25, 2013


My Family!

Man alive, I love you all so much. Wish I would have gotten an email this week, but I understand... Cruise and all. Here's my address Euzébio de Souza St. #121 Jardim Londrina, São Paulo, Brazil. That's the mission address for anything else, but I can email friends and family so that will probably be easiest. I'm two hours ahead of you here. Everything is different here! It was really strange at first, but I'm getting used to it. My Portuguese is getting me along, but I'm still working hard on it. The weather is great. The people are amazing. We had two confirmations on Sunday. It was really cool. My companion is Elder Ribeiro he's from Espirito Santo Brazil. He speaks a little bit of English. I'll send pictures next week. I love you all. OH Yeah I'm in Cipó, São Paulo. It is not a big city. hahah

Love You All, 

Elder Barker

No comments:

Post a Comment