"Let my servant William go and proclaim my everlasting gospel with a loud voice, and with great joy.............."
Doctrine & Covenants 124:88

Monday, October 27, 2014

Monday, October 6, 2014


Before I forget...

Luncheon.

 Well, I can´t believe I´m having to do this. It wasn´t too long ago that I was selling lemonade in the street with my little blonde, kid sister. I´m very happy for the two of you and I´m happy to have a new brother in the family. Welcome to the family, Brad! Yankees shirt and all.

I love you Kenzee and I´m very proud of you. Can´t wait to see you here in a couple of weeks. 

So, a good memory about Kenzee... First of all, she´s had many, many pets. Hermit crabs, kittens, fish, rabbits and guinea pigs. Sadly, she never had much luck with any of them. None of those pets reached the average life expectancy for their type. I remember one summer day, it was very, very hot. Kenzee didn´t have much to do, so she decided to take her guinea pig, Harry on a walk around the neighborhood in an old red wagon. It must have been more than 100 degrees. Poor thing. About a half an hour later, Kenzee returned. Harry did not make the trip. And so it was with Snuggles, Jo, Shy Anne, and many others. So Brad, a voice of warning. Protect your dog!

I really love you Kenz. I hope you can feel that. I couldn´t be happier that you will be sealed in the House of the Lord. I know that you will receive many, many blessings because of that choice. I know that families can be together forever. The blessings of the gospel are true.

I´ll be seeing you soon! 



Dear Family,

 Weekly Report. General Conference was awesome. I especially liked Elder Godoy´s talk in Portuguese. All of the talks were very, very good. We are so blessed to have a living prophet on the earth. Everything is great here, this is the last week of the transfer. We´ve got one meeting with new missionaries on Wednesday and that´s it. Sounds like the deer hunt was a success. How are the preparations for the wedding? I´m very happy for Brad and Kenzee. Hope everyone has a great week. I have one request. I want to see pictures and videos of everything and everyone, okay? How´s Megan doing? The 93 club is going to be back together, just without me. I´ll be home soon enough. 

Well, I love you all. I don´t have too much to report on. I really liked Elder Scott´s talk. We can all do the simple things. Read, Pray, FHE and Go to the temple. We will have the Lord´s protection. Our leaders are called of God and this work is true!

 Elder Barker

 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOE!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment