"Let my servant William go and proclaim my everlasting gospel with a loud voice, and with great joy.............."
Doctrine & Covenants 124:88

Monday, October 27, 2014

Monday, September 29, 2014


Hey mom, we don´t have time to send email right now, but I´ll write later today... or maybe another day. I love you!
 
Office Elders

 
Dearest Will,

Another week is here and we enjoy the blessings of life and the gospel.  This week was especially memorable with Mackenzee going through the temple to receive your personal temple ordinances.  It was awesome.  I felt the same way I felt when you went to the temple, total happiness and joy.  As parents all we really want for our kids is what the gospel can give.  No other worldly success can compare to being with your family in the temple as a parent.  I am so pleased and happy that both of my children have made these choices in their lives.  I am so blessed.

 After the sessions at the Jordan River Temple the girls went to Kristens house for the shower, Dad and Chris went to Cabellas, and I took a 3 hour nap on Jims bed while watching golf.  I have been pretty stressed and busy latlely and to take a undisturbed nap with the windo open and the rain coming down was heavenly.

Today was a good day.  We had 3 missionary farewells and I reorganized the High Priest Group Leadership in Yellow Creek Ward.  Tonight me and the boys went to a bishops fireside at Bishop Wellings house and I talked with the youth about preparing for missions and making the decisions now to follow Jesus in our lives.  It was a good night.

 After the fireside we came home and watched Brooklyn 99 with the family. (new fall episodes)  Now everyone is in bed.  Janet and Mackenzee are sending out wedding announcements and I am talking to my first born son.  My Will.

Any way the next few weeks will be exciting.  We have conference, deer hunting, Kenzee’s Wedding etc.  October is going to fly by.  Jeff Lee is home in 19 days.  Crazy.

 Well son,  we love to hear of your mission experiences and the lives you are changing.  Love the people continually and God will do the rest.

 I love you son.  Keep up the good work.
Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment