"Let my servant William go and proclaim my everlasting gospel with a loud voice, and with great joy.............."
Doctrine & Covenants 124:88

Monday, October 27, 2014

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Dear Family,
 
I´m sorry that I wasn´t able to send email this week. We were running all over the place. I´m watching conference here at the stake center and it´s right by the office, so we thought we would send a quick message. If I know my family... Dad went deer hunting today with the boys? Hope everyone is still getting a dose of conference. I´m loving it. We´re three hours ahead so the priesthood session will be 9 at night. President is going to let us watch it and then sleep in until 8! I´m excited to sleep in ;) The work is going well. I´ll be sending another email on Monday, but I can´t believe Kenzee will be getting married in one week.
 
This is a picture of my birthday cake. Speaking of birthdays, how was it for Zoe? Did she get all she wanted? I love her! Tell Roy happy birthday too!
 
Love you all!



 
BIRTHDAY CAKE FROM MOM, VIA DEAR ELDER

No comments:

Post a Comment