"Let my servant William go and proclaim my everlasting gospel with a loud voice, and with great joy.............."
Doctrine & Covenants 124:88

Monday, October 27, 2014

Tuesday, September 23, 2014


Hey family! Thank you so much for the messages and the video. Zoe is so grown up. Still a cutie-pie. President told me to reply to you. It´s been chaos here in the office today. We had a transfer and we´re preparing meetings for the rest of the week. 13 zones and 240 missionaries. I haven´t had time to breathe, but I´m loving it. I got my package yesterday! I loved it. I can´t believe you sent waffle crisps. You should have seen my joy.Thank you so much! Don´t worry, I made my birthday cake last week and I´m going to buy a pizza tonight. There are some members that did some stuff for me too. So, I´m doing great!

Pres. wanted me to tell you that he had everyone at the transfer sing to me and everyone in the office did, too. He wanted me to report to you ;)

I have the best family in the world!

Well I sure love ya, sorry I don´t have more time. I´ll talk to you on Monday to let you know how everything went.

Love you all!

 Elder Barker

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY

GREAT FAMILY TAKING CARE OF MY BIRTHDAY BOY



Hello sister, Good Night!
My name is Kemely and we ward Campo de Fora / Sao Paulo / Brazil. We just have a party for Elder Barker, and he gave us his e-mail we send a little pictures that are attached but forgot to tell her sister's name.
His son has followed our family since my baptism. Congratulations to your son, he is very special to our family and today he had the privilege to talk to you this made him very happy.
Congratulations to all.
 A big hug,
 Kemely e Eduardo

No comments:

Post a Comment